FREE QUIZ: Are You Ready To Start An Online Business?You might be surprised by what you know... and even more surprised to discover that others are willing to pay you for what you know. Take this quiz to discover how possible it is for you to start an online business. Yes, Please!
Why On Earth Would You Need Business Coaching?
Why On Earth Would You Need Business Coaching?
One reason only: it speeds things up!
After many months of struggling to find a marketing edge for my business, Coach Renee helped me clearly define my mission and purpose. Without Coach Renee’s help I would still be in the constant circle of attempting to redefine my business. You are a lifesaver! ~K. Dunlap, (http://kimberlydunlap.com/ ) Author
Would you achieve the results you want to achieve without a coach? Probably. Will you find a way out of every difficult situation that stands in your way to success? Most likely. Will you manage to do it before you lose hope and think about giving up? Well, I’m not sure…
Coaching is a complex process, but what it ultimately offers is you achieving your goals faster. A lot faster.
And in business, speed matters. You can’t take forever to make a decision. It all moves too quickly. Your competitors move quickly, your clients do too, and the marketing channels – don’t even get me started.
Here’s why coaching speeds success up:
- It makes things clear. You may think you’re clear on what you want to do and how you want to do it – but if you haven’t done it, you’re not clear. You’re not clear even a little bit.
- It calls you on your bulls**t. Yes, I used that word for a reason. Some coaches call them limiting beliefs. It doesn’t really matter, as long as you realize that YES, you do have them and YES, you need to let them go. Today. Yesterday, if possible.
- It energizes you. You know how when it all started, you were fired up and ready to become the next Steve Jobs? This enthusiasm does go away sooner or later. And you start to procrastinate and waste time wondering what it all means. After coaching, you usually get off your but and do some awesome work.
- It gives you the tools you need. Ultimately, what you need to know is what to do. And coaching – well, great coaching – gives you the answer. Which brings me to my next point…
But Why Do You Need Coaching From Me?
Because you need specific information.
Before working with Coach Lamb my business was launched, but I did not know what I needed to do to get it off the ground. What were the next steps to becoming a successful online entrepreneur? Honestly, I did not have a clue what to do. During the sessions with Coach Lamb she motivated, pushed, and taught me things related to my business that I did not know. She provided expertise that was easy to understand and to implement; it yielded awesome results! ~K. Thomas (http://www.kimberlythomascoaching.com/) Confidence Coach
“…You know something, don’t you?”
“I know lots of things.”
People say business is hard. It isn’t hard. Knowing what to do is hard. Because to learn what to do in order to get optimum results for the resources you want to put in, you have to go through painful experiences. You have to make mistakes. You have to waste time and money.
Or do you?
The great coach – the kind of coach I am – does that exactly, helps you figure out what to do. Specifically. I don’t do blah blah. I don’t get into the Law of Attraction or how the stars affect you. They probably do, but that’s not what you need to focus on right now.
What you need to focus on is:
- Making the services or products you offer one of the best on the market.
- Pricing them right.
- Marketing the hell out of them in specific ways so that they reach specific clients.
- Managing your money.
- Managing your time.
- Choose how to grow.
And if you’re ready to focus on these, you probably wonder…
What Are The Next Steps?
Currently there are two ways to work with me.
Working with Renee really helped me get clear on what I needed to do to create visibility and engagement on my Facebook page. She took the time to walk me through each step, answered my questions and gave me great strategy around getting people engaged. I immediately got results which was super exciting!! ~K. Woods (https://kendrakaywoods.com/) Mindset Success Coach & Empowerment Speaker
This is where most coaches say it’s time for a “change”. But change can go either way. So I’m telling you this: it’s time for success. Real, measurable success that affects all parts of your life.
Here’s how to get it:
- You can become part of our Facebook Visibility & Engagement VIP Day ( insert link), where we focus on Facebook and how to use it so that you grow your business substantially. And yes, it works for any kind of business.
- You can contact me for a FREE strategy session where I will tell you where to start and give you the confidence and energy to start. You can then proceed with my signature 12-week program “From Launch To Longevity”.